Dr. Neelam Verma
Dr. Neelam Verma completed her MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla & MS from PGIMER from Chandigarh. Expertise in medical and surgical glaucoma management, corneal transplantation and refractive procedures, small incision cataract surgery, phacoimulsification including pediatric cataract surgery. She has been associated with Drishti Eye Institute since 2014.
- Medical Council of India, Permanent membership.
- All India Ophthalmological Society, Life Member.
- North Zone Ophthalmological Society, Life Member.
- Chandigarh Ophthalmological Society, Life membership.
- Uttarakhand Ophthalmological Society, Life membership.
Achievements and extracurricular activities:
- Second Position in Matriculation, 1992.
- First Position in First Professional Examination, MBBS, 1996.
- Second Position in Second Professional Examination, MBBS, 1997.
- First prize, Cartooning - STIMULUS, State Cultural Festival,1998.
- Best Poster Award, NZOS, RPMC, Tanda, H.P, 2011.